Friday, January 08, 2010

January First Friday Freebie


HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! We hope you had a wonderful holiday!
It is time for our First Friday Freebie contest again. I can hardly believe it is 2010. How did that happen? For this month, in honor of new beginnings, we are giving away a wonderfully helpful book by Julie Morgenstern, who has been dubbed the “queen of putting people's lives in order” by USA Today. We are offering the New York Times bestseller, "Organizing from the Inside Out" as our First Friday Freebie this month.
My resolution for the New Year is to become more organized, write more posts for this blog and to try and offer more new designs in 2010!
If you would like to become more organized this year, in order for you to win this month's offering, just leave a comment here on this post telling us if you made any New Year's resolutions for 2010! The random drawing will be on January 22nd. Good luck!
Pin It!

8 comments :

Tracie said...

I've made quite a few resolutions this year. Here's a few: Put out a pattern in my line every month, file paperwork and receipts as soon as they come in, bust through stash or give it away, and read through my business books.

Unique2wh0 said...

Mine is too be more kind and green *smile* I also want to try filet and crochet more for charity
Nice giveaway :-)
Unique2wh0@aol.com

Barbara said...

I didn't have resolutions per se but I am in the process of cleaning out the small sewing,gaming,computering,crafting etc. room. I could use all the help I can get. I do want to use more color this year, colors that are more me and that make me smile.

Gail said...

I'm going to organize my house room by room with special attention to my yarn stash. I am going crochet more items for charities.

Kristine said...

For the new year, my plan is to be more organized, de-clutter, create more new crochet patterns, and keep up with business paperwork every week. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones current in my mind :).

Julia said...

I REALLY need to organize better! I just got married on New Year's Eve and my husband and I moved into a new house and right now, it's a mess :(

Mary Beth said...

i have just discovered that there are innies & outies when it comes to organizing. i'm an outie, need to have things out so i'm going to be organizing with that in mind. plus i'm a pack rat, need to thin out my stash.

Nic-e said...

This year I want to organize my office and turn it more into a studio. I want to organize my crazy yarn stash, fabrics, tools, supplies, etc. I also want to repaint and transform the walls so that it looks more inspiring to design in!