♥ We specialize in easy CROCHET accessory PATTERNS for baby, children & photographers!
WHY should you buy patterns from Too Cute Crochet and Jocelyn Designs?
1. I have been designing for over 20 years and my patterns are written in an easy-to-understand format.
2. ALL patterns come with an ACCURATE gauge, so that you have the best chance of crocheting your item in the correct size. Without an accurate gauge, your item will NOT fit the intended wearer!
3. ALL patterns come with a row by row stitch count, so you will always know if your item is coming out correctly.
4. Each size of the pattern is fully written out, so you need only to print the one size you are working on at that time, which makes the patterns easier to follow!
5. All patterns are PROFESSIONALLY formatted, have DETAILED instructions and are EASY to follow
6. Your purchase comes with email pattern support directly from Jocelyn Sass, the designer of the patterns!
We are located at:
I am so excited to announce that I have opened another Etsy shop dedicated to trendy CROCHET PATTERNS for WOMEN AND TEENS! Please visit the link below to see my new shop, Jocelyn Designs!
I am so fortunate to have been designing in crochet and other needlework forms for over 25 years! I have over 400 crochet and needlework designs published in books and magazines & now I am happily self publishing crochet patterns for sale. About a year and a half ago, my oldest daughter, Gina started her own photography business featuring newborns and families.
She asked me to design some crochet photo props (that are so popular today) she could use for her adorable babies. This venture has blossomed into a great partnership for us! I design and crochet baby items Gina wishes to use in her business and she showcases them beautifully with her professional photography. It is a match made in heaven!
The Original Company
The patterns offered at our website Cute Crochet are designed exclusively by needlework pattern designer, Jocelyn Sass. They are all original patterns and are copyrighted by the designer.
Please note that Cute Crochet sells only the crochet instructions for making the individual items. We do not sell the completed crochet project. Cute Crochet opened for business in October 2001. We started with a small, select number of patterns and our numbers just keep growing! Cute Crochet grew out of a love of crocheting and a love of designing. Combine that with a love of country graphics and a desire to sell crochet patterns over the internet, and here we are! Of course, it did not happen all at once~! Much time, work and energy goes into the business of Cute Crochet. Jocelyn Sass is the resident designer, pattern writer and editor, photographer and photostylist, graphic designer, website designer, blogger, bookkeeper, order fulfillment staffer and shipper. Between 1990 and 2010, she wrote the bi-monthly pattern column for 'Crochet World' magazine called Country Treasures and then Timeless Treasures.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Needlework came naturally to me. My mother taught me to knit at age 10, and I haven't been without a needle or hook in my hand since. Crochet has been my passion for over 30 years. I have been lucky enough to turn that passion into a design business for over 20 years. I love color! Skeins of yarn all together contain some of the most wonderful color! My most favorite thing is to look at all the glorious colors of yarn, combine it with a hook, and turn it into something cute and whimsical. I guess I never grew up ... lucky me!