Monday, March 08, 2010

First Friday Freebie for March 2010

Oh my gosh! I have been so busy in the last few days formatting new patterns for Too Cute Crochet that I totally forgot about First Friday Freebie last Friday! Well, better late than never, I say!

March is National Crochet Month (perhaps it should be International Crochet Month)! In honor of it being 'our' month, I am giving away your choice of four (4) patterns from my new Etsy Shoppe! If you are the winner, four pdf patterns of your choice will be sent to your email.
In order to be eligible to win, visit Too Cute Crochet and let me know which is your favorite pattern listed for sale there. Feel free to list more than one if you would like! As usual, please don't forget to leave your email address along with your comment.
Write your favorite in the comments section on this post and you will be entered for a chance to win! If you would rather not leave your email address in a post, send it to me separately at: cutecrochetATgmailDOTcom.
Winner will be chosen at random on March 19, 2010!

I big thank you goes out to everyone that commented on my last post and also sent me emails! I really, really appreciate your support!
Pin It!

14 comments :

Yvonne said...

I love the Simply Chic Cloche hat

Anonymous said...

I love love love the slouchy beret!
tinadal@verizon.net

Barbara said...

You have so many beautiful patterns but I really love the "Lovely Lady Jointed Bear" Oh I hope you pick me!

demeterjade said...

I have a small obsession with ladybugs so my favourite pattern you h ave is the ladybuy cloche hat and purse pattern :)
email: raereanATgmailDOTcom

Molly said...

I love them all, you are so talented. But if I must choose only one it would have to be the Easter basket with bunnies, that I just can't refuse. Thanks for doing this.

mollywilson49ATyahooDOTcom

wendyb532 said...

I love your cupcake and coffee pincushions and tape measure sets. They would make great gifts for friends and co- workers!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the ladybug hat and purse! So cute!!
carlynorton214@yahoo.com

lauraslefthook said...

I like the cupcake pincushion and tape measure. I keep meaning to make something cute for my tape measure, but my kids already steal them from me as it is.

Kindred Hearts Designs said...

It's so hard to choose, but I have to say the Easter Hat/handbag set is my favorite. Next in line is the ladybug hat set. You do such beautiful work.
Nanette
Kindred Hearts Designs

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

My favorite is the special occasion/Easter hat and purse. Second is the cupcake pincushion. You do wonderful work.

Martha Rickard said...

I love the 'Simply Chic CLOCHE Crochet HAT Pattern" and the Snowman purse. You have some great designs.

mattylue@hotmail.com

Jodi said...

I love a lot of your patterns. The tape measure cozies are sure cute. My all time favorite of yours is your Gingerbread Men patterns. They are so fun to make.

Anonymous said...

I just adore all the Holiday Items!

Beth W. said...

I love the Cookie Tape Measure cozies! That would make measuring fun! Thanks so much. noahsmom225
(at)yahoo(dot)com