Frogging

My family doesn't understand me sometimes when I am designing. When I am creating something, and it is just not coming out correctly, I, of course, begin to rip it out. When anyone in my family sees this happen, (especially my son Michael) they can hardly believe that I would be willing to do that. When you are designing something professionally, though, of course, it MUST be perfect. At least, it must be perfect for me! I have always been that way, and cannot do it any other way. When my designs were being sold to magazines and publishers, I had the luxury of having them edited by professionals. They were responsible for all of the content, and it was nice to have everything double and triple checked by someone else.Now that I am self publishing, it is not as easy as it once was! My design is double checked by me, and then by my pattern checker, and then the finished formatted pattern is again double checked by me! So, as I design my newest crochet piece, I will frog as much as I have to, in order to ensure that the design is as perfect as I always insist it MUST be! Happy Crocheting and Happy Frogging!
Pin It!