Plugging Away

I just continue to plug away at all that I am working on! I finally finished Jacob's bib and Gina loves it! I hope to be able to post it for free either here or on my free website at Geocities. Yahoo changed alot at Geocities, so I don't know if I am going to be able to continue to post free patterns there or not. I will have to check it all out there and see. I just might publish the free bib here, I am not sure yet.
I am continuing to work on my column for this month, as well as the html pages for my website so I can post the new patterns that I have finished. I forgot how much time creating webpages takes! I had to create a new Piggie category, so that will take longer than normal.
I also want to continue to add to my newest venture here, but I must put all that aside until I complete the most important work that I have to do!
Speaking of which, back to crocheting..............
Pin It!