Crochet Envy

Sometimes you just want to crochet for the sheer pleasure of it! I really shouldn't complain, but when you have decided to make crochet a business for yourself, you can't always just crochet what you want to. As I browse around the web, and look at all the beautiful projects that others are crocheting and knitting, it sometimes makes me want to put down what I am working on and start another project! But when you have crochet work that is promised to another for business, you can't just do that! So for the last few weeks I have had crochet envy!
When I saw Drew's beautiful Seraphina Shawl today, I realized, yet again, that I am dying to just make some nice shawls or scarves or baby things for Jacob, but I can't......not yet.........Not that I don't love what I do, because I do, truly!
Anyway, as always, back to crochet and paperwork!
Pin It!