So glad I waited

Sometimes there is a good reason for setting aside a project and coming back to it later. At the time, when I do it, I sometimes feel as if I am procrastinating (can anybody relate?), and that isn't always a good feeling.
When a project just doesn't seem right at the time, you should set it aside and come back to it later. Even if it is just for a couple of hours or a couple of days.
In this case, it has been a couple of months, and I am so glad for it! Back in March, I posted this about my design for the Zen/Suede Purse:

Speaking of Berroco Suede, I have gone through three different colors of it trying to come up with the right mix for my Zen purse. I first tried Texas Rose, which was very nice, but did not have enough 'pop', then used Annie Oakley, which was also pretty, but still wasn't quite right. I am now trying Belle Star, which I like, but almost has too much 'pop'! lol If only there was a 'pinkish' color in between Annie Oakley and Belle Star, that would be perfect! I might go back to Annie Oakley, but for right now, I am at a standstill.

Every time I looked at my TO DO LIST, I wondered if I should just take it off the list and worry about it another time, but, guess what?
Berroco has come out with a color in-between the two pink colors, just like I wanted!!
It is called Chickadee Pink, and the swatch color looks exactly what I was looking for!





Now, since it is brand new, I have to hope I can find it in my LYS, and that it actually looks like the color swatch! If it does, I think it will look much better than the present color below:



Here's hoping!
Pin It!