I was literally in the middle of posting about CGOA Chain Link, when I was tagged by Tara of Coffee Crochet. And who better to be tagged by, then a fellow coffee lover!
id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down five of yours.
1. I not only drink my coffee black, but I usually put an ice cube in it to cool it off before I drink it.
2. I crochet left handed and knit right handed.
3. If my family would allow it, I would play Christmas music all year round. As it is, I start playing it the day after Thanksgiving, and don't stop until after January 6, which is the Italian 'little Christmas'.
4. I wear black most of the time, all year round, no matter what the occasion.
5. I am a perfectionist and spend hours correcting crochet designs, patterns, letters, webpages, and most things I do, including blog posts!
As far as tagging anyone else, Chelle is the only other person I know of who reads this blog other than Tara and Sara . Tara and Sara have been tagged already, so Chelle, I guess "you're it"! lol