Fiber Arts Market

I just realized that I had never posted the pictures of some of the yarn that I bought when I was in Oakland at Chain Link this summer!
When I was at the Fashion Show Breakfast before I had to model, I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate for some beautiful hand-dyed yarn. I picked the pink wool, because my youngest daughter, Angela, is a 'pinky' girl and I want to design a felted pink purse for her using this beautiful yarn!



It is called 'Bubblegum Pink'. Isn't that fun?


Next I bought some really pretty, sparkly yarn from Crystal Palace called 'Shimmer'.



I have already crocheted this into my Circular Shawl that I publish under the 'Creatively Sassy' logo. This yarn was a dream to crochet with, and was very surprisingly stretchy! It would work beautifully for any garment needing stretch or 'give'.

I bought this combination of yarns from Skein Lane specifically in the hopes of designing a purse with it. The Deco Ribbon is also from Crystal Palace. I haven't tried to crochet with it yet.


I have so many projects that I need to do, though, that I wonder when and if I will get to do these other projects!
Pin It!