Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag~You're It

Since I've been very busy working lately, I haven't been on the computer much. When I checked to see if my favorite blogs had been updated, I noticed I had been TAGGED by Tara!

Answer the four questions below and then name four taggees.

Four jobs you have held:

Hospital business office worker
Assistant buyer/Navy Exchange
Needlework Designer (current)
Medical Ophthalmic Assistant (current)

Four places you have lived:

Yokosuka, Japan
Naples, Italy
Tampa, Florida
Treasure Island, California

Four vacations you have taken:

Hong Kong, China
Rome, Italy
Palm Beach, Florida
Montreal, Canada

Four vehicles you have owned:

2000 Dodge Stratus
1977 Toyota Celica
1968 Mustang
1975 Fiat 500

Four Bloggers you want to tag:

Chelle

Julie

Wendy

Rebecca

You can learn alot about someone by doing this!
BTW, I was lucky enough to marry a man who was in the Navy; that is why I was fortunate to travel so much!
And, I still have to post those scarf pictures!
Pin It!

2 comments :

Wendy said...

I have never been tagged before and now, for the first time I have been tagged twice, by you and Deneen!

How interesting that you have lived on Treasure Island...isn't that where they taped Flubber? I have gone through there on the bay bridge to SF.

jocelyn said...

Treasure Island was one of the coolest places I have ever lived! Gino was Chief of Police for the Navy there at that time. It was right in the middle of the Bay, and Alcatraz and the Golden Gate was in my backyard! I guess it literally was a million dollar+ view. I was so fortunate to live there for 3 years. I don't know if they taped Flubber there or not!