Spring Fever

It is so hard to believe it is March 1st! Where does the time go? I always love it when the Color Trends and Fashion Trend reports come out. They can be so inspiring sometimes! You can view a current one from

Knitting Bag

I love finding out about what all the new colors and styles will be for the Fall and next Spring.

And speaking of new for Spring. I can't wait to get my hands on this new issue of Knit Simple.



Just looking at the cover makes me want to buy it! Of course, it helps that the pretty colored flowers on the cover are crocheted!! Looks like Spring to me!
Unfortunately, though, for those of us in the Northeast, Spring is NOT just around the corner. We are expecting 6 inches of snow tomorrow.
So, I will just have to buy this issue of Knit Simple and crochet me some Springtime!
Pin It!