Busy Month

What a month it's been! I have been busy working on my webpages instead of doing as much crocheting as I would have liked. I created a whole new template, for a new look at Cute and Country Crochet. The pages are not complete yet, because, of course, when you create a whole new look, all the pages have to be updated before you upload them! It can be alot of work! But, I am finishing up the last of the pages now, so I can see light at the end of he tunnel. I am hoping to be able to upload the new pages with some new updates by the end of October!
In the meantime, I read on a Knit List that Microsoft has a new version of Internet Explorer. I am so glad this happened before I finished my update and uploaded all my pages! After my update, I noticed some pages are viewing differently on the Internet, which apparently was expected. I like the new look of Internet Explorer 7. Just go HERE to the Microsoft website to download your update.
Pin It!