A New Look!

I finally had the time to re-do the look of my blog like I have been wanting to do! And Blogger makes it so easy with it's new Customization Layout feature. I was skeptical at first and afraid to 'jump in' and just do it, but I think it turned out pretty good so far! What do you think? I love the ease of the new custom banner or photo feature. It makes it so personal and it was very easy to do! I do have alot of work ahead to add all the 'other' outside elements I had on the old template. That is the only drawback to this. You lose all the customization that you did on your previous template unfortunately. But, I was ready for a new look and I definitely like the fact that I was able to upload my own banner. So, for me, it was worth it to lose all the other elements for now. Now I just need people to re-subscribe to my blog. You can easily do so in the sidebar! Thanks!
Pin It!