Wonderful New Crochet Venture


There is a lot going on in my crochet design studio lately. I am very pleased to announce that a recent crochet book proposal has been accepted by the publisher I submitted to! It is very exciting but unfortunately I can't tell you too much about it yet. Even though I can't let you know what the crochet book is about, I can assure you that it is one that will appeal to ALL crocheters and is even appropriate for beginners! As it gets closer to the time of submission and publication, I hope to be able to talk about some of the work I have been doing, as well as perhaps post some sneak previews! Time will tell. In the meantime, the first thing I am trying to do is map out my workload over the next 6 months, so I will be sure to get everything done in time.
Inspired by Robyn Chachula's
post about time management regarding her crochet designs, I have begun breaking the projects required into days and weeks on my calendar. I am planning a project a week in order to be completed on time. It can be rather daunting to think about all that I have to do, but breaking it all down into manageable tasks makes it seem so much more do-able!
Stay tuned for more in the future on my new venture!
Pin It!