Tuesday, December 03, 2013

CROCHET PATTERN COLLECTIONS 2013 - 10 Quick Gifts For The Coffee Lover

I am a COFFEE fanatic! I drink it STRONG and black. So it is fitting that my first Christmas Collection of crochet patterns for December 2013 be all about COFFEE! Some are free patterns and some have a small pattern fee. But all should be easy and quick enough to crochet for Christmas gifts! I LOVE these patterns! 
What is your favorite?

Coffee Cup Cozy


Coffee Time Potholder



Basketweave Coffee Cup Cozy



Java Lover's Gift Basket


Good Night Coffee Cup Cozy


Pin It!

3 comments :

Doni said...

I love your coffee lover's collection Jocelyn! And thank you for including my patterns. :)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Doni

allison said...

Two of my favorite things in one.
These are all wonderful ideas :)

Jocelyn Sass said...

Allison! That is what I thought! Thank you!
Doni, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas, also! <3