In 2013 I am THANKFUL for the SUPPORT of:
- My loyal blog readers,
- ALL the patrons of my crochet shops,
- My incredible daughter and business partner, Gina, who photographs all my crochet work beautifully and gives me wonderful advice!
- My wonderful daughters Cristina and Angela, who constantly advise me during the design process of Jocelyn Designs and THEN model all the new crochet designs!
- My son, Michael, who helped me develop new math templates for sizing my wearable patterns,
- My lovely little model, for whom I named The Danica Collection!
- My fellow designers in the crochet and knit industry, who continually uplift me with their advice and creativity,
- Crochet magazine publishers who support my design business,
- Crochet book publishers who provide so many great books to my readers,
- Organizations like Crochet Guild of America (CGOA), The National Needlearts Association (TNNA), The Craft and Hobby Association (CHA), Crochetville (crochetville.com)
- My three WONDERFUL crochet stitchers and pattern checkers, Kristine, Shilo and Wendy,
- One of the BEST Tech Editors in the business, Kristine Mullen!
- My wonderful family and husband, Gino, without whom none of this would be possible!
- I created a new shop, Jocelyn Designs, for contemporary crochet accessories.
- I added 2 wonderful stitchers and pattern checkers and hit the jackpot!
- I designed and crocheted LOTS of new crochet photography props for my daughter, Gina.
- I increased the readership of my blog.
- I gave away LOTS of brand new crochet books to my readers! (thank you, publishers!)
- Cute Crochet got a partial makeover; more to come.
- I nearly doubled my self publishing sales from last year.
- I crossed so MANY projects off my To-Do List!
And I can’t thank ALL of you enough!
Look for LOTS of good things in 2014!