Not Exactly Plugging Along

It was quite a surprise this morning, when I went to the Berroco website, to check out some shade colors of Suede, to see that they now had they own version of the now famous Martha Poncho. It was designed by Belinda Carter, and is made in Berocco Suede in the color, Wrangler. It is very pretty. Check it out here.
Speaking of Berroco Suede, I have gone through three different colors of it trying to come up with the right mix for my Zen purse. I first tried Texas Rose, which was very nice, but did not have enough 'pop', then used Annie Oakley, which was also pretty, but still wasn't quite right. I am now trying Belle Star, which I like, but almost has too much 'pop'! lol If only there was a 'pinkish' color in between Annie Oakley and Belle Star, that would be perfect! I might go back to Annie Oakley, but for right now, I am at a standstill. I need to set it aside for now and get back to work on the Gingerbread Country Cutie, which is what I should have been working on in the first place!
Pin It!