A Productive Saturday

Well, true to it's word, Lion Brand has produced the look-alike to Martha Stewart's poncho on their website already! It looks very quick and easy to do, using Homespun Yarn and an N hook. It will be interesting to see what the other Yarn companies are going to come up with! Check the links below in the previous post for more possibilities.
I have been crocheting all weekend, and working on the html pages for my website. Hopefully, I will get everything that I have new uploaded by tonight!
While I was crocheting Jacob's Easter Basket, I had a brainstorm for a Duckie Set for him also. It is funny how when I am crocheting or working on one design, ideas for another always seem to come to me. So, when I was halfway done with the Basket, I decided to put it down and try the Duckie Bib. It worked up perfectly, just as I had imagined it. I was so pleased, but that was the easy part. I now have to try and figure out how I am going to do the Duckie Booties I want to go along with it! They are not going to be so easy! The Bib took almost no time at all, though; I was quite surprised. So now, for sure, I have something homemade to go into his Easter Basket!
Pin It!