Finally Crocheting Again

So glad I have finally been able to take the time to crochet again! I have been working on Jacob's Easter Basket, and I am about 3/4 of the way done with it. I think I might be able to finish the body of the basket tonight, (if I get off this computer) , but I don't think I will get the handle done. That should not take too long, though. I am not sure I am going to design the Duckie Booties after all.
I want to get started on the Messenger Bag. I am going to re-make it in Berocco Suede. I am hoping that it will go pretty fast.
Interweave posted their Martha poncho pattern Monday after Lily Chin appeared on the CBS Morning Show. It was so nice to see her promoting crochet the way that she always does! Great job, Lily! If you click on the link to view the Freedom Poncho, make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, because Interweave updated it, and revealed who the original creator of the poncho is! I wonder if all of this is going to die down now, since all the ponchos have been created?
Pin It!