New Projects

Now that my column is in the mail, I can think about starting other crochet projects. Yes! I have been thinking about a new Snowman project for my website. It should go very quickly once I get started on it. I bought a very pretty sparkly white yarn for it tonight, which should make a nice snowman fabric!
I am also going to start on another Seraphina Shawl for my daughter Angela for Christmas. That is going to be a bit harder to do, because I can only work on it when she is not around. I was surprised to find some more of the



Rainbow Boucle at Joann's.
I love this colorwork that they had. It has such beautiful tonal shades!



I did roll all of it into a large ball of yarn, though, as I remembered that the last time I worked with this yarn, it got tangled about halfway through the skein. Hopefully this work I did beforehand will save me trouble later!
Guess I will start working on the snowman tonight, as Angela is at home!
Pin It!