Frilly Wrap

As promised, I have the picture of my finished knitted Frilly Wrap from Creative Knitting:




The photo does not show the true beauty of the Moonlight Mohair yarn by Lion Brand. It has one strand of mohair in it and one strand of shiny metallic thread/yarn. This color that I used is Purple Mountains and it is so pretty! If you are not familiar with this yarn, it is very similar to Trendsetter Dune.
The wrap was alot of fun to do and worked up very fast. I would love to do another one. It takes less than 2 skeins of the Moonlight Mohair to complete. My daughter Angela really liked it.
Thanks, Rebecca for the nice comments you made about the Wrap and Seraphina. Here is a picture of the beginning of the Pineapple Shawl you asked about:



I decided to try it first in regular worsted weight to see how the pattern worked up, so I am using Bernat Berella '4' and an H hook for this one. If I like it, I hope to experiment with other yarns and hook sizes! I love Pineapples, and anything crocheted with them, so that is why I was attracted to this pattern in the first place. I think I taught myself to crochet in the first place specifically because of the Pineapple design!
Nothing new to report on my Gina, except that if she does not go into labor before next Friday Janurary 13th, she is scheduled for a C-section that morning! We are, of course, hoping and praying she goes way before then!
Pin It!