Sunday, March 12, 2006

Crochet brainstorming

It seems that instead of spending the weekend crocheting, I have been doing nothing but 'brainstorming' about crochet design. I want to add a new category to my website and call it 'Americana' so I have been trying to come up with some patriotic design ideas. Sometimes it is so hard! I think I would have been better off if I had decided on a single design, then by trying to design a 'category'! I think I have finally come up with a few things, so I may be able to spend the rest of this weekend crocheting! Now to go pick out the correct shades of the red, white and blue yarn............
Pin It!

5 comments :

Rebecca said...

i know what you mean... design definitely seems to be taking up more time than i anticipated - can't wait to see all that you come up with :)

jocelyn said...

I have a few things in the works, Rebecca.....slowly by surely, I say! Thanks so much for the support!

Justine said...

Lovely idea and I love the name of the new category (I have a blog with the same exact name) :-)
Can't wait to see what you came up with!!!

Tara said...

I was flipping through Crochet World at Walmart yesterday and saw a cute little pincushion design....was that yours? I loved it.

jocelyn said...

Yes, the Patriotic Pincushion pattern in Crochet World was mine. I am so glad you like it! The Country Treasures Column in Crochet World has been mine since 1990! I have been fortunate enough to be able to contribute a pattern to that column for a long time now. It is fun coming up with a new design for it every other month. Thanks so much for asking!