Catching Up

Well, I DID finish Evan's Easter Basket and although I was two months late, I am proud of myself that I did not wait until next year to complete it! I could have used the excuse that he did not need it until then, but I did not! I forgot to take a picture of it, so if I remember tomorrow, I will take a picture of it.
I have been so busy with the house, work and family issues, I have not had time to do much of any crocheting except for my monthly column. I just mailed my last column on June 13, so I have time to do an inventory of which crochet projects I would like to work on next.
I would like to do some things for Annie's Attic, since I missed the deadlines for my website for the fourth of July and my Americana projects. I think Annie's Attic will be excepting items for Spring next, so I need to be thinking along those lines. I also have some new dolls in mind. I just have to get started! Sometimes that can be the hardest! Getting started.
One of my most favorite sayings is:
"Begun is half done"
I am constantly saying that to my family and I even cross stitched that saying on a small plaque a long time ago. It is hanging in my kitchen.
I believe it is so true.
Can anyone else relate to that?
So, on that note, I hope to get started this weekend!
Good luck to me!
Pin It!