Naturally Caron Country


Several months ago, I designed and crocheted a hat using Naturally Caron Country yarn.  I thoroughly enjoyed crocheting with this yarn.






For this design,  I chose an
F (3.75 mm) crochet hook to work with and for the HAT that I was working on, it seemed to be the perfect size. The yarn was so very soft as I felt it slipping through my fingers. It actually felt almost like silk as I was crocheting it. The fabric that was created had beautiful stitch definition and unlike most other acrylics I have worked with, it had a wonderful drape as well. Perhaps the 25% merino wool makes all the difference in this gorgeous, yet very affordable yarn! I was first drawn to the vibrant, intense colors in the yarn bin at the store. All the colors in the Country line are lovely and yet dramatic at the same time. This yarn was a joy to crochet with and I look forward to making many more items with it!
Pin It!