Jacob's Easter Basket

I found out today that re-formatting my computer will not fix the problem from two days ago. (see previous post) My only alternative is to get a new hard drive or get a new computer. It is a good thing I had already decided to get a new computer, or I might have been more upset than I already was!

I loaded the Image Mixer photo program onto Angela's computer, so I can now upload some photos.
Here is Jacob's basket:

Gina was very happy with it!
It is made with 4-1/2 oz. of Red Heart Baby Teri #9180 Mint and an F (3.75mm) hook.
I still have not loaded the photos for the Elephant Bib or the Duckie Bib yet. I hope to do that shortly. As soon as that is done, I hope to be able to post the free patterns for them also.
I am working on re-making the Messenger Bag in Berroco Suede. It is coming out very pretty in Texas Rose #3719! If the sun is out tomorrow, and it doesn't snow, lol, I will try to get a picture of it.
Pin It!