Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Not Feeling Blue

Not feeling Blue tonight is not exactly a good thing. Don't you know I went shopping for just the right Blue Red Heart yarn for my Gingerbread Country Cutie, and couldn't find anything I needed at any of the stores I went to! I could hardly believe it, but no one seemed to have any blue to choose from! I already had Country Blue, and had been thinking about using it anyway, so I guess that is the color that was meant to go into her outfit.
Of course, I just had to buy something at every store I went to, though! With all the designer yarns available today, it is very difficult to resist buying them all. So I chose a couple I thought I might have fun 'playing' with, and picked up the new VK, and went to check out the next store.




At the next store, I was able to hold myself back from getting any more yarn, but could not resist picking up these cute notecards.


<

I know, I know, they are not crochet, but they didn't have crochet, so I thought knitting was certainly the next best thing!
I can't wait to try the new Moda Dea Tutu. I have something in mind for my next column, if it works out, which is never a guarantee.
But, of course, I need to finish the Gingerbread first!
Pin It!

2 comments :

~drew emborsky~ said...

How frustrating to not find the blue you were looking for. That being said, sounds like you had a fun day shopping! :)

jocelyn said...

It can be very frustrating, but it seems that the Country Blue is going to work out after all. The best part about the whole day is my new copy of VK! It is a joy to browse through the ads in the magazine; they are so inspiring and make me want to start creating so many wonderful things!